Possible Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer
Any of the following symptoms should be checked out by your doctor. Although they occur in people who have colorectal cancer, they can also be caused by a number of other treatable conditions.
- A change in bowel habits that lasts more than a few weeks
- A feeling of having to have a bowel movement that doesn’t go away even after doing so
- Rectal bleeding, dark stools, or blood in the stool
- Stomach discomfort, including bloating or steady abdominal pain
- Unexplained weakness or fatigue
- Unexplained weight loss